7.17.2008

SkeetzTeez


I recently opened a shop on cafepress and it said that it was important to blog and get you name out there, so that is what I'm doing. I really like the creativity it takes to develop the designs I'm putting together. It's odd that I, basically, do this for a living and hate it, but when I'm doing it on the side it is fun!

The site address is www.cafepress.com/skeetzteez. When I came up with the name I thought I would do, mostly, T-shirts (and I do), but there is some other "unique and custom gift items" available also. I would wear most of the stuff but, then again, it was designed for me-- me and my idiot friends.

It is a lot of somewhat obscure stuff that we would think was funny, cool or stupid (or a combination of the three). I am trying to be a little different, though, by not being too obvious with the designs. For instance, instead of having a design that says: "Save Ferris" for Ferris Bueller's Day Off, I did the Shermer H.S. Bulldog design. (That's the High School in all the John Hughes films.

Besides the Classics Movies category, there are Classic TV (The Simpsons, Saturday Night Live, Saturday Morning Cartoons) and Fashion (for guys, gals, kids, adults, and maternity) sections. I will post some designs and provide more details in the near future. I will also be soliciting input through comment discussions and polls to determine what designs I should add. Hopefully, I will be able to add some fun and entertaining posts to my blog that people will find interesting.

If you happen to stumble across this blog and would like to see the stuff that is available, go to: cafepress.com/skeetzteez and be sure to bookmark and check back often to see the new designs.

No comments: